Tuesday, June 03, 2008

is this weird?

my plans for tonight are as follows:

i intend to run out of this crap shack at 4:59. then i'm going to hit Target where i am buying more pillows (so i can create a nest at home) and an iPod deck for my bedroom. next i'm going to go eat so much food that i gain twenty pounds in an hour. then it's curtains for me. i will curl up in my nest with my iPod playing soothing music, and i'm sleeping until tomorrow morning. plus i'm sleeping late. man, what a plan!

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

i don't think it's weird. it's something to envy. sounds like a typical day in the life of Cornelius. except he doesn't have to go buy pillows or music...he has me to do those things for him :)

6/04/2008 12:55:00 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

I can think of lots of things that are truly weird like cat collectors, stalkers, picking and eating scabs, etc.

6/04/2008 12:58:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

ah, Cornelius Consuelo Fuckwin has the life. perhaps i will take my multitude of pillows to work tomorrow and create a nest in my Dilbert cube, too. as for the other weird things, i concur.

6/04/2008 02:50:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)