Sunday, June 01, 2008

zombies everywhere

i had some peeps over last night to watch 28 Weeks Later. i didn't want to watch it by myself since my biggest fear is the zombie apocalypse. anyway, it was okay as far as movies go. the characters were kind of dumb which is about par with real people, i guess.

my nephew said his sister shoved him in his "peanuts." kids crack me up!

i have not gone grocery shopping in about ten years. all i've had in my fridge are mustard, ricotta, and wine. nice.

i texted Tangerine Dream the other day, "are we still doing Sex tonight?" i meant the Sex and the City movie. i probably should have worded it better.

if there is ever a time when a version of Law & Order is not on TV, the universe as we know it will collapse into itself.

3 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6sH9lYCMf1w

I love commenting on blog posts with videos.

6/02/2008 09:55:00 AM  
Blogger christine said...

that's the most ridiculous thing i've seen in quite some time.

6/02/2008 10:12:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

yet... strangely appropriate.

Its from an old movie I'm a repeat offender of watching.

6/02/2008 06:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)