Friday, June 06, 2008

plop, plop, fizz, fizz...

oh, what a relief it is! my student loan is payed off. i made the last 561 dollar payment today. i am debt free. i have worked my ass off these last few months, and now i'm done. i can sit back and splurge on myself for the rest of the year or save up for a down payment on a house. let's make a chart:

rolling around in a pile of Twix vs. rolling around in my new house and my weight not 500 pounds

finding a full time non English speaking masseuse named Franco vs. a tense neck but a good investment

an obnoxiously colored Rescue Green Jeep Wrangler vs. a nice two car garage to park my perfectly fine Honda

more shoes than i can shake my stick at vs. my own yard with plenty of sticks to shake

go to grad school for yet another useless degree vs. learn from the school of hard knocks while trying to maintain my own property

continue to invite people to my brother's place to have parties vs. having parties in my own spacious backyard

hmmmm. i can't decide!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)