Tuesday, December 09, 2008

shopping

i love to order stuff online. not only is the actual receiving of the package fun, but tracking it online as it meanders across these great United States is, too! in fact, i think i might order things just to track them. i currently have a Sony Blu-Ray player making it's way to my house as i blog. and The Dark Knight, my newest favorite movie, is somewhere up north working its way down. i have other things, too. man, i never have to leave the house! good thing, too, because it's snowing today. i love snow, but i am not a warm blooded creature. i am going to have to get all technical and figure out how to hook my electric blanket up to a portable generator so that i can sustain a decent body temperature while i shop this weekend in brick and mortar stores. my plan so far is to get all of my shopping done in one fell swoop. that way i can hole up in my house and spend my days curled up in front of the fireplace with my weasel.

5 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

I started my Christmas shopping last night.

I finished my Christmas shopping last night.

TY Internet.

12/10/2008 08:12:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

well i am doing about half of my shopping online. but it just doesn't quite feel like the holidays until i've kneed an old lady in the groin and shoved a kid into the Legos.

12/11/2008 09:29:00 AM  
Blogger Michael said...

I have to learn a new meaning of Christmas.

I was a retail slave every christmas since 1997. This is my first year away.

Life is so much better when you're not told to "die, and burn in flames" on a daily basis because there are no more molest me elmos.

12/11/2008 01:58:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

There are no more molest me elmos???? stupid men will buy anything! i can guarantee you those aren't on women's shopping lists.

12/13/2008 09:39:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

p.s. I'm holding out for lesbo Barbie complete with courtroom Ken....so she (and her partner) can take Ken's ass to the cleaners. ha ha

12/13/2008 09:42:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)