Wednesday, November 30, 2005

a plague o' both your houses!

both my sister's and my mother's houses are full of germ riddled children. i'm pretty sure all of these microbes congealed into one giant mutant organism and caught a ride back to my place. damn those spiteful germs and their unwarranted, er, germ warfare! i'm stocked up with Cold-eeze, vitamin C, Nyquil, and Pepto. they may have won this battle, but i will win the war!!!

well i'm checking my blog stats, and i have an unusually low number of hits today. wtf? so methinks to myself that perhaps the low audience is a direct result of my lack of posting yesterday. i decide to post a comment or two, and i realize that the last time i posted was on the 26th. again, wtf? i check the date on my computer to make sure i haven't misplaced my marbles, and sure enough today is the 30th. i seem to have lost a huge chunk of my life. what did i do yesterday and the days preceding it? i can't remember. i can only assume that aliens abducted me and performed weird experiments on my body. i am, after all, the perfect human specimen.

i have a week of classes left and then approximately a week of finals after that. i cannot wait until this nightmare of a semester is over. i plan on spending all my free time from then until the spring semester drunk, asleep, or a combination of the two.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)