Wednesday, October 04, 2006

i think i might have a bad attitude.

i was reading a few of my latest posts, and they all seem to have a bitter, hateful feel to them. (more than usual, i mean.) i contemplated on the issue, and the only conclusion i can reach is that my spitfulness is building up inside of me because i haven't been working out. so instead of taking out my agression on a treadmill or eliptical trainer, i'm taking it out on everyone else. i kind of like it, but my pant seams don't so i will be returning to my regular work out routine soon.

2 Comments:

Blogger tl said...

My commiserations to you pants seams. lol.

:)

10/04/2006 08:31:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

they'd say thanks, but they are using all of their energy keeping me clothed at the moment.

10/06/2006 01:20:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)