Friday, October 06, 2006

new gadget

Tangerine Dream "lent" me a little radio for work. my trusty iPod plugs into the top so i can blare my obscene music to everyone in the office. it's a godsend, and it charges my little iPod while it plays so i don't have to worry about it dying on me. T.D. has made it a point that he wants it back at some point in the future, but i've made it a counterpoint that he will have to come and get it first. he'll have to pass through a gated fence with a security panel, a secured door, a retinal scan, a secret handshake, and a daily code word. then, if he manages to work through all of that rigmarole, we have one more line of defense. it's a clearly posted sign saying "authorized personnel only." good luck with that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)