Saturday, June 28, 2008

conversation of the day

at my work, i'm always getting flat tires because the lazy fuckers i work with just drop screws and nails and shit all over the place with total disregard to everyone else who uses the parking lot. anyway, Tangerine Dream is currently managing an auto place so i conned him into fixing all my tires. this morning i called him to make sure he would be able to do it today.

T.D.: how many tires do we need to fix?

me: fifty.

T.D.: i don't think we have time for fifty.

me: well at least one. i keep having to air it up.

T.D.: we can do one. i have a new guy that i'll put right on it.

me: a new guy?! he better not jack it up!

T.D.: well he's going to have to jack it up to fix the tire.

me: oh...yeah.

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

that's funny to me.

6/29/2008 08:34:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

yeah i busted up laughing and felt like a real tool.

6/30/2008 11:07:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)