Sunday, July 06, 2008

happy 4th and all that crap...

it's been over a week since i've posted. (like you can't see that for yourself.) this past week has been difficult for me emotionally and physically. i was going to get on here and post about what a great country this is where people are free to ruin other people's lives and then still hope to be friends. or how friends bail on you when you need them the most. but upon some small reflection, i've decided against such a downer. instead i'm going to ramble incessantly about non-important things.

- i found a chicken sammich outside my door today. it was a feeble attempt on someone's part to cheer me up after a horrible, horrible weekend.

- is anyone else super excited about the new Hellboy coming out? i love Guillermo del Toro's work, and i am way hyped about it. now i just need a hot date to buy me nachos and Sour Patch Kids, and i'll be all set.

- my tongue is nicely healed. i didn't even care for it like i was supposed to really. i mean i am an avid brusher since i have a weird thing about teeth, but otherwise i hardly did anything they told me to do or not do. i love it!!! i'm ready to go back and get another piercing or a tatt.

- my sister bought me single serving Hamburger Helpers to go with my single serving life. i really like 'em because i am similar to a goldfish in that i will eat and eat until i kill myself. with single servings, i merely eat one. isn't that a novel idea?

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

feeble attempt my ass. that chicken sammich came with a lot of love =) i don't know of a single person that would bring me a damn sammich. Well, maybe my asshole stalker. I have to take ALL of my kids with me to get a burger. It was a pure gesture of deep committed love. *self righteous smug shit eating grin* I wasn't sure when you would open your front door so i made it an inexpensive gift :)

As for the single serving Hamburger Helpers...I thought they were quaint. "Single serving life" cracked me...i hadn't thought of that but you're right.

7/06/2008 03:30:00 PM  
Blogger christine said...

LmH- i didn't mean the attempt was feeble. i thought it was great! i meant the sammich in comparison to my day was feeble. the sammich was tasty, by the way.

7/06/2008 04:30:00 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

oh. ok. maybe next time I'l be more creative and maybe leave a nekkid photo of Matt Damon or something...something that will last longer than a sammich.

7/12/2008 03:36:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)