Friday, September 18, 2009

it's come to this?

-i really shouldn't have to tell my sister to 'try to look like a woman.' however, after last year's fiasco concerning her work place physical mistaking her for a man, i thought i'd at least suggest it. unfortunately, she wasn't allowed to have coffee or food until after the damn thing was over so i'm pretty sure she'll be confused for a man yet again.

-i had a rockin' birthday weekend. i had so many people buying me dinner and drinks and just taking me out for a good time, that i feel really spoiled and blessed at the same time. at work, i had lots of people singing and giving me presents. one guy even did a sexy dance for me in my Dilbert cube since he arrived empty handed. and i still have some more things planned for this weekend. my hermity self is being over stimulated.

-i currently have the worst headache known to man. well maybe not the worst. Phineas Gage probably had more reason to complain. but anyway it kind of feels like someone is hammering some dull, rusty nails into my cranium. who would do such a thing?

-i'm way too excited about the Criminal Minds premier this coming Wed. to be honest, the writing has gone down hill compared to the first few seasons. (i've been watching a lot of the old shows on A&E.) but i need to see what's going on with Hotch. the suspense is killing me. and maybe him, too!

-speaking of incessant TV watching, is anyone else into Hoarders? it's fascinating and horrific at the same time. i love watching TV shows and movies about broken people. which brings me to the Biggest Loser. i really feel sorry for that 470 pound woman. i gained a couple of pounds, and of course all my weight goes to my boobs so they went up another cup size. and i thought that was uncomfortable! can you imagine being 470 pounds? if it was me, i'd kill myself if i thought i could find my own veins amidst all the extra weight.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)