Thursday, October 08, 2009

shirking real duties by blogging

-i know i've been MIA lately. work is being a little bitch. and i've been exercising a lot and watching a lot of TV. (you know...important stuff.) i've also been dipping my toe into the dating scene. i'll need to dedicate an entire post to that new endeavor.

-my eyelid has been twitching for the past week or so. it's driving me nuts. it started as a just a cute little unnoticeable spasm, and it's pretty much turned into a violent seizure that encompasses my entire body. (you can picture Elaine Benes' dancing if you need a visual aid.) does anyone have a home remedy or something that i can try? i'm desperate.

-i'm going to cut all my hair off. i need something new. i like this cute choppy look that i'm sporting now, but i need to do something a little more drastic. my mundane life is asking for some change.

-i got this awesome new app for my Pre-tty that logs location and has a real time compass. so now, rather than looking to see where i'm driving, i look down at my Pre-tty instead. it's like having Bat-vision. plus i can text, too! and now that this p.o.s. town is finally selling alcohol, i'll keep an open can o' beer on the dashboard since i'm not looking out the windshield anymore anyway.

-any suggestions for a Halloween costume? i'm leaning toward being a vampire. i want to be something that will let me do my make-ups a combination of pretty and wild.

-i'm often referred to as Dr. Christine or counselor because i'm a good listener/advice giver and because of my Pysch degree. someone at work told me that i reminded him of the therapist on Two and a Half Men. i take it as a compliment! i love that bitter, blunt bitch. she's one of my fave characters.

1 Comments:

Blogger Michael said...

eye twitch = over caffeinated.

10/09/2009 02:25:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)