Sunday, November 08, 2009

busy....and conversation of the day

i know i haven't posted in a while. i still plan to post about my weasel. I've just been too emotional about it. and i haven't posted anything else because i've been busy with work and NaNoWriMo and lots of other crap. but i'm still alive...kinda. i had a bad case of mutant tonsils for a bit, but they seem to be simmering down. and i have zombie pics to post, but i'll do that later seeing as how i'm about ten thousand words behind on my novel. so here's a conversation that only begins to exemplify the bitterness that i'm feeling today:

me: wish i had a sweet.

peep: i've got two. you can have one.

me: is it stuffed with poison?

peep: it's stuffed with love.

me: same thing.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

update your shit! this shit's old.

12/26/2009 09:30:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)