Monday, November 30, 2009

conversation of the day

this convo took place over IM with a work peep. i often compare the donuts in the vending machine to Snoopy's cookies who call to "eat me! eat me!"

me: i hear the donut chorus.

peep ignores me.

me: i said that i hear the donut chorus.

peep still ignores me.

me: brb. since you don't want to talk to me, i'm going to stuff my face and silence their little chorus!!!

peep: hey. sorry was busy.

this time i ignore him since i'm busy shoveling dimes into the vending machine.

peep: did you silence them?

me: i am. do you hear them screaming?

peep: (in his best Hannibal Lector voice) you stay in touch, Christine. let me know when those donuts stop screaming.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

:)

12/08/2009 03:56:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

back to top (you lazy bastard)